I BLAME TUMBLR FOR THIS WONDERFUL SHIT
EDGAR ALLEN HO
REBLOGGING FOR EDGAR ALLEN HO
I’m writing my essay on cyber-bullying right now
and there was this article that said “anon hate hurts us because when we read it, we don’t hear the attacker’s voice, we hear our own”
and that’s a really good observation.
hm.. that’s intriguing.
so if we start reading anon hate in some ugly, screechy voice, will it make it less hurtful? someone should test this theory out.
i might sound like i’m being sarcastic, but i’m serious.
i don’t get anon hate because i don’t even get messages it’s not in my voice i hear when i read stuff. idk whose voice it is. this is irrelevant but i just need to know if i need help. like counselin or somethin.
Conversation I heard in the club.
- Shy Guy: Hey there..
- Random Guy: Hey what's up?
- Shy Guy: Nothing much, just wanted to say you are really cute.
- Random Guy: Thanks dude!
- Shy Guy: So, are you here with anyone?
- Random Guy: Yeah, my girlfriend just went to the washroom.
- Shy Guy: Oh God, I'm sorry, didn't know you were straight.
- Random Guy: That's alright it's cool.
- Shy Guy: You don't mind me calling you cute?
- Random Guy: A compliment is a compliment no matter who it comes from.
Opening tumblr when you’ve just woken up in the morning.
nothing more accurate
I hate yall so so so much lol so much
There is way too much going on…..
Pokemon Splatter Portraits - by Melissa Smith